Your training routine will take on an exciting new approach with this Lat Blaster Bar LBB28. The highly specialized design automatically hits the Lats at the ideal biomechanical angle for specific Latissimus isolation, lower back protection and full range-of-motion. Easily fits on all Standard and Olympic Bars and incorporates the main features found in the most expensive gym equipment... But at a Very Affordable Price!
Now anyone with a weight set can make their own T-Bar Row Machine TBR10. It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s strong. And it’s not expensive. Fits all standard and Olympic bars. Simply put one end of the bar in the platform cup and load up the other end with all the weight you can handle. The T-Bar Platform features an oversized solid steel axle pivot point with dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings that lock rock-solid to any 5 cm tubing, or it can be bolted to the floor. Full 360° swivel-ability makes it a dream come true in tight workout quarters. Built for a lifetime of heavy-duty back-blasting workouts! Patent Pending. Cannot be used independently.
- Chromed Lat Blaster bar with rubber anti-slip handles
- TBR10: Fits both Olympic and Standard Bars
- Features an oversized solid steel axle pivot point
- Dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings
- Locks on to any 5 cm tubing, or it can be bolted to the floor
- Full 360° swivel-ability
- Patent Pending
- Ideal for home or commercial use
- For standard Ø 25 mm and olympic barsØ 50 mm
- Weight LBB28: 3.50 kg
- Weight TBR10: 3.18 kg