Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness semi-recumbent bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard on all models. The XBR95 is our top of the line semi-recumbent bike. It offers all of the conveniences of the XBR25 and options of the XBR55, along with two additional programs, a heavier flywheel, 40 levels of resistance, and no need for electricity.
The user has the ability to adjust the resistance level from the handlebars on each side of the seat. The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action. Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our fitness bikes, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), and calf muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (Adapter cord provided).
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel: 13.5 kg, Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- Adjustments: Lever for Fore/Aft Seat & Seat Back Angle
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Console: 19 cm Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Programs: 12; Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, Power, Interval, Fusion, Manual, Personalized 2x, ect...
- Dimensions product : L 145 x W 76 x H 127 cm
- Dimensions carton : L 145.8 x W 44.8 x H 76.1 cm
- NW / GW : 67 kg / 75 kg
- Max. user weight : 150 kg