Spirit Fitness Semi-recumbent Bike XBR95
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our fitness bikes, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), and calf muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (Adapter cord provided).
- A heavy duty 13.5 kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
- Generator power system eliminates the need for electricity.
- If you are on a diet that counts calories, the calorie program can really be beneficial. Simply enter the amount of calories you would like to burn and your max speed and incline and the program will calculate the amount of time necessary to achieve this.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for convenient resistance changes without taking your hands off the seat handles.
- 2° of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Easy access seat adjustments for fore/aft and reclining backrest positions.
- Heart rate: contact & telemetric, (heart rate strap not included)
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive train: poly-v belt w/self-tensioner
- Power: self-generating
- Flywheel: 13.5 kg, steel
- Seat: high density foam with mesh backrest
- Adjustments: lever for fore/aft seat & seat back angle
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle & commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Frame: commercial-grade structural steel w/ durable powder-coat paint
- Console: 19 cm blue backlit LCD w/ tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable console angle
- Console feedback: rpm, calories, time, distance, pulse, level, mets, segment time, program name, watts, and laps
- Programs: 12; Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, Power, Interval, Fusion, Manual, Personalized 2x, ect...
- Dimensions product : L 138 x W 80 x H 122 cm
- Dimensions carton : L 145.8 x W 44.8 x H 76.1 cm
- Net / gross weight: 66 kg / 75 kg
- user weight : 150 kg
- Frame: lifetime
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear parts: 6 months