Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness semi-recumbent bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard on all models.
The XBR25 is our entry level semi-recumbent bike. This unit offers six programs with extensive console feedback. We’ve integrated a swivel fan, reading rack, an accessory holder, and dual beverage holders into the design for maximum convenience.
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes. Typically in any industry, frame construction quality increases as the price point increases. Not so with XBR series. The XBR25 frame is as durable as the other two models.
The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort. There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that allows you to adjust the seat location while seated. 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Plug-In
- Flywheel: 9 kg, Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- Adjustments: Lever for Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Console: 19 cm Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Dimensions product : L 130 x W 66 x H 122 cm
- Dimensions carton : L 145.8 x W 44.8 x H 76.1 cm
- NW / GW :60 kg /68 kg
- Max. user weight: 150 kg