SOLE Fitness Elliptical E95
The E95's power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. Use the included wireless chest strap or built-in hand pulse grips to monitor your heart rate during your workout.
The E95 elliptical console is user friendly with an extra-large, vibrant display and the same features as health club equipment to track your progress. The integrated cooling fan helps keep you fresh even during intensive training, and built-in speakers allow you to hook up any MP3 player for easy listening while you exercise.
The SOLE E95 elliptical trainer is built to last and designed to help get you on the path to developing your body from the inside out with an intense cardio workout that is easy on your knees and ankles.
Purchase of the SOLE Fitness E95 elliptical includes premium threshold delivery meaning your elliptical is delivered directly to the first dry area of your home: inside your front door, garage, or inside the front lobby of your building, and will not be left on your curb.
The E95 is equipped with Bluetooth technology allowing users to record workout feedback from their cycle to an Android or Apple smart device, and track fitness info on the free SOLE FITNESS APP, or transfer it to other compatible fitness apps.
This model includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Seamlessly listen to music through the Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Speakers from any enabled smart device or connect your device through the included auxiliary cable. Also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out.
- Unique cushioned pedals with 2° inward tilt and 10 position adjust for total customization and comfort
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Multi-grip position handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls
25.6 cm high resolution LCD screen with adjustable console
- A built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder keeps you fresh even while training intensively.
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Pedals: ergonomic, 2-degree inversion, cushioned, adjustable: 10 positions
- Stride length: 51 cm
- Step up height: 35.5 cm
- Resistance: ECB, 20 levels
- Incline level:s 20 positions
- Handlebar controls: resistance & incline
- Multi-grip handlebar:
- Heart rate monitoring: contact & telemetric
- Chest strap:
- Flywheel: 12.4 kg
- Rail system: dual
- Console: Adjustable, 10 positions, 25.6 cm LCD blue backlit display
- Console feedback: Time, distance, calories, RPM, level, laps, heart rate percent graph, pulse, watts, program
- Programs: 6 preset (includes manual), 2 custom, 2 HRC
- Sound system:
- Bluetooth speaker:
- USB Charging Port:
- Cooling fan:
- Tablet/Phone/Bottle Holder:
- Product: L 210.8 x W 81.3 x H 180.3 cm
- Carton: L 168 x W 58.5 x H 86.4 cm
- Net/gross weight: 112.5 kg / 125.2 kg
- Max. user weigh:t 150 kg
- Frame: lifetime
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear parts: 6 months