Renegade Air Ski ASKI100
Training on the Air Ski ASKI100 can be done kneeling or sitting in front of the machine. This makes the machine ideal for athletes with physical limitations. You control the training resistance yourself: pulling harder accelerates the flywheel and increases the resistance. The different resistance levels (1-14) make it possible to simulate practical training in all conditions.
This unit has several training programs, allowing you to train in a varied and targeted way. The "quick release" handle allows you to quickly switch between different training programs. In addition, the large blue backlit LCD screen is easier to read during training. The Renegade Air Ski ASKI100 is self-generating so there is no need for electrical cables.
- Smooth, natural, unlimited magnetic airflow resistance due to heavy-duty 45 cm aluminium fan with cross-bonded aluminium blades.
- High performance internal drive mechanism with robust sealed cartridge unidirectional bearings to provide the best performance for both bipolar and conventional (alternating arm) technology.
- Low maintenance, endless Poly-V double ribbed belt transmission.
- Lightweight, high-strength drive cords for a smooth workout and a long life span.
- Manual adjustable magnetic resistance system (14 levels) for high intensity training.
- Self-levelling pulley system with robust sealed cartridge bearings and a width between 62 cm (max.) and 26 cm (min.).
- The ergonomically designed handle offers horizontal and vertical placement options to train different muscles.
- Stainless steel quick-release mechanism design for vertical & horizontal gripping positions for different exercises.
- 2 mm thick square tube frame for a stable construction.
- The 4 mm thick steel mounting bracket allows you to place the ASKI100 in the desired position against the wall.
- Built-in both ANT+ & Bluetooth wireless connectivity with mobile phone APP compliance (optional).
- Fan: aluminum 45 cm, with cross-bonded aluminum blades
- Restistance: 14 levels, magnetic
- Pulleys: self-levelling, width between 62 cm to 26 cm
- Cords: high-strength and light weight
- Handles: ergonomic, moulded
- Display: large back-lighted LCD display
- Display feedback: time, stroke/min., stroke, distance, calories, time/500m, watts, intensity setting & pulse
- Programs: 8 workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, 4 target settings
- Heart rate receiver: built-In Polar wireless heart rate receiver
- Product: L 62 x W 38 x H 80 cm
- Carton: L 70 x W 58 x H 31 cm
- Net/Gross weight: 23 kg / 26.5 kg
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
Owner’s manual (PDF)