Pro Clubline Series 2 Cable Crossover S2CCO
The adjustable pulleys each swivel 180 degrees, increasing both the range of motion and variety of exercise options. The extra wide and tall mainframe provides easy access and ample room to accommodate individual exercisers working out on opposite cable columns.
The S2CCO Cable Crossover includes two nylon cable handles with three length adjustments, a straight bar with swivel attachment for low rows, curls, and triceps press downs, and an ankle cuff for performing leg exercises for the inner and outer thighs, glutes, and quadriceps.
Attach any number of optional handles and cable accessories to this universal machine and open up a whole new world of movements for sports performance training and injury rehabilitation. The S2CCOs functional versatility, simple adjustments, and full commercial warranty make it an ideal fit in any garage gym, fitness training studio, rehabilitation clinic, or commercial gym setting.
Body Solids Pro Clubline Series II is the premium selectorized line from Body Solid and is perfect for any fitness facility. Designed with superior functionality and a sleek modern look, Body Solids Pro Clubline Series II is durable and affordable.
Every machine is built with an 11 gauge 50 x 76 mm steel mainframe for rock solid construction and support. Each machine is fully shrouded for safety and aesthetics. Sealed bearing pulleys and aircraft quality cables ensure smooth movements and longevity. The Pro ClubLine series boasts 17 machines available to cover the needs of any commercial gym or fitness facility, all while keeping with the Body Solid tradition of quality and value.
- Full Commercial Rated
- 50 x 76 mm 11-gauge steel (3mm) frame construction
- Comes with 72.5 kg weight stacks.
- Weight stack options: 95 kg (S2CCO-2) and 140 kg (S2CCO-3)
- 1/2:1 weight stack resistance ratio (resistance is half of weight increment selected)
- Pulley carriages are adjustable with pop-pin to 36 positions up and down cable columns
- Adjustable pulleys swivel 180 degrees
- Handles on pulley carriages for ease and safety of movement
- 5 degree forward angle on cable columns allows for greater freedom of movement during exercise
- Large grip handles on both sides of cable columns for support and stabilization during unilateral training exercises
- Pull-Up station with multiple grip positions including rock climbing grips
- Fully shrouded for safety and aesthetics
- Included accessories:
- (2) Nylon Cable Handles with 3 attachment rings for length adjustment
- Ankle Strap with hook and loop enclosure
- Straight bar with swivel attachment
- Product : L 486 x W 146.3 x H 251.5 cm
- Package 1: L 250 x W 88.5 x H 23 cm
- Package 2: L 250 x W 88.5 x H 23 cm
- Package 3: L 225.5 x W 30.5 x H 17 cm
- Package 4: L 234.5 x W 72.5 x H 29 cm
- Net/gross weight : 446 kg / 487 kg
Owner’s manual (PDF)