Powerline Multi-Press Rack Package PMP150PD
Powerline PMP150 Multi-Press Rack is the perfect partner for users wanting to perform quality barbell movements with total safety. Significantly shorter than full cage power racks and half racks, the PMP150 does not compromise quality.
This rack is built with a heavy-duty 50 x 50 mm steel mainframe and can handle up to 270 kg. The 7-degree reverse pitch accommodates natural lifting paths for biomechanically correct workouts.
The PMP150 includes adjustable lift offs and over-sized safeties for peace of mind as well as Olympic weight storage posts for quick and easy access to your weights. Users can perform squats, shoulder presses, bench presses and more in the comfort of a stable and sturdy press rack.
- Heavy-duty 50 x 50 mm steel mainframe
- Adjustable lift-offs and over-sized safeties
- Olympic weight storage posts
- 7 degree reverse pitch accommodates natural lifting paths
- Perform squats, shoulder presses, bench presses & more
- Dimensions: L 116 x W 153 x H 181 cm
- Net/gross weight: 40 kg / 42 kg
- Weight capacity: 270 kg
- Warranty: Powerline 10-Year Home
The Flat/Incline/Decline Bench PFID130X allows proper form and positioning for incline and shoulder press exercises.
Improved design features quick and secure 4-position ladder style back pad adjustment. 3-position seat pad adjustment for bent knee sit ups and ab crunches.
- 3-position seat pad adjustments
- 4-position back pad adjustments
- Leg hold-down included
- Dimensions: L 140 x W 67 x H 52 cm
- Net/gross weight: 21.8 kg / 25.4 kg
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- Colour: grey, black finish
Designed to take you to super heavy workloads! Precision engineered of the highest quality components. Triple-plated chrome finish protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling.
The compact Olympic bar, 220 cm long, is ideal for private and commercial use.
- For olympic plates with Ø50 mm
- 2 antislip handles
- Shoulder bolt collar mount
- 30 mm bar dia.
- 131 cm (ID) between collars
- 40 cm collar Length
- Dimensions: L 220 x W 7.5 x H 7.5 cm
- Net/gross weight: 20 kg / 22.2 kg
- Weight capacity: 270 kg
These simple but effective Olympic spring collars are designed for safety, and ensures that weight plates do not come off Olympic bars during use. This is a must have in any gym using Olympic bars.
Body-Solid uses the highest quality steel, to create spring collar clips that clamp reliably on the bar, won’t slide during a workout and have a longer shelf life than many less affordable collars on the market.
- Made of the highest quality spring steel possible
- Allow users super-fast weight plate changes
- Sold per pair
Quad-grip design guarantees safer and easier performance than any other plate on the market. Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to equipment, walls or floors.
Impact-resistant, these olympic plates will not split, crack or peel. They are also impervious to rusting, chipping, flaking or losing their color.
Easy to pick up when flat on floor due to the bulge at both sides of the plates. And the integrated stainless steel sleeve provides a smooth, secure fit.
- Olympic rubber plates, almost odorless
- 4 ergonomic handles for safety and better performance
- Stainless steel sleeve for better adjustment and gliding
- Easy take off when flat on the floor
- Accurate weight
- Impact restistant