Spirit Fitness Water Rower CRW900
Unlike other water rowers and air rowers, with the CRW900 rowing erg there is no feeling of a "force curve" or a drop off in resistance at the tail end of the stroke. This helps the rower develop a smooth, ultra-realistic paddling cadence for a more true rowing boat experience, just as if he or she was on the open water.
The extra large, twin tank design transfers water to and from a passive tank to an active tank, which generates 50% stronger resistance than other water rower manufacturers, allowing you to row harder, increase heart rate quicker, and build strength and power faster. This makes the CRW900 Water Rower stand out as an optimal machine selection for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) since adjustable resistance can be increased (similar to air rowers) for vigorous output during timed high performance training intervals.
With its heavy duty construction, unique design engineering, and full commercial warranty the CRW900 is perfect for any commercial gym, sports performance training center, crossfit box, medical rehabilitation facility, or home fitness studio.
- A heavy-duty wooden frame with aluminum slide rails that was built to withstand the wear and tear of a commercial environment and that stands upright for easy storage.
- XL twin tank design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greatly improved resistance range.
- 14 cm LCD console displays all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing.
- 10 levels of water resistance with easy-adjust knob to challenge all fitness levels.
- Padded footrests for ultimate comfort and easy adjustable straps for a secure fit.
- Commercial grade padded handlebar for comfort and durability.
- Ergonomically molded seat
- Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
- Restistance: water (10 levels), easy-adjust knob
- Power: no power required (other than console batteries)
- Handlebar: contoured and padded
- Seat: ergonomically molded seat
- Footrests: padded, with adjustable straps
- Frame: heavy-duty wooden frame with durable aluminum slide rails
- Storage: stands upright for storage
- Heart Rate Receiver: 5KHz supports most telemetric heart rate chest straps
- Chest strap: not included
- Display: 14 cm LCD console, easy-to-read and use
- Console feedback: time, distance, calories, pulse, strokes per minute (spm), total strokes, watt, 500 time / avg time 500, level
- Programs: manual, target time, target distance, target stroke, target calories, target HR
- Workout summary: total time, total distance, total watts
- Function keys: up, down, enter, reset, bluetooth
- Bluetooth: SPIRIT FIT App compatible
- Product: L 213.3 x W 53.3 x H 56 cm
- Carton 1: L 101.6 x W 56 x H 58.4 cm
- Carton 2: L 223.5 x W 20.3 x H 10.2 cm
- Net/Gross weight: 41 kg / 49 kg
- Monorail length: 115.6 cm , 86.4 (seat travel)
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Frame: lifetime
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear parts: 6 months
- Electronics: 62 months