The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press & Lat Station
Chest exercises are a great way to both tone up your upper body and to increase your strength. An effective upper body workout is not about how much weight you can lift or how many exercises you can cram into a routine. It's about using good techniques and maintaining proper mechanics.
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station gives you a single-station solution for toning your arms, tightening your shoulders and sculpting a strong, muscular back. Its no-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station has biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, offering unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility. This station is designed for exercises including:
- Lat Pulldown
- Chest/Incline/Shoulder Press
- 5 cm x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Includes 90 kg weight stack and instructional placard
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions: L 21 cm x W 104 cm x H 211 cm
- Weight: 258 kg
- Color: grey and black