A machine where form truly follows function. Not same fleeting trend. Scan the details of the Shoulder Press Machine and you'll see an impressive array of mechanical and ergonomic features. But for more important is the feeling you get when you work out on this machine. After all, it was developed with the user as the focal point.
Multi-position hangrips located on a forward and frontal plane to take the strain off the lower back and provide ultimate wrist comfort. Fully adjustable seat pad designed for all-size users and full range-of-motion exercise. Center-drive design distributes weight evenly to eliminate torsional flexing of resistance arm and frame. Pivot point is aligned at a level equal to the mid-point of exercise movement to ensure a smooth linear motion. In every respect, this is shoulder training the way it should be.
Includes 95 kg & Shroud.
- Low center of gravity that maximalises workout stability
- Pivot point is aligned at a level equal to the mid-point of exercise movement
- High ajustable seat
- Multi-position hangrips located on a forward and frontal plane
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm upholstery is double-stitched
- Selectorized weight stack 95 kg
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Ideal for private & commercial use
- Dimensions: L 130 cm x W 163 cm x H 158 cm
- Weight: 266 kg
- Color: grey, black lining