Best Fitness Power Rack Package BFPR100PD
The BFPR100 blends quality and value together in one of the most popular machines for strength training. Power racks are easy to use and provide a high level of safety to free weight lifters. You would have a hard time finding a gym anywhere without one.
The BFPR100 is affordable and perfect for anyone wanting a fully functional rack. But don’t be fooled by the price, the BFPR100 is made from heavy 14 gauge steel and will handle weights up to 225 kg.
23 adjustment positions for your lift offs and safeties ensure a proper starting position for a multitude of exercises.
Body Solid makes more power racks than anyone in the industry, add the newest addition the BFPR100 to your lineup today.
- 14 Gauge 5 x 5 cm steel mainframe
- 23 positions spread 7.5 cm apart
- 2 adjustable lift offs and full length safety bars included
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Ideal for home use
- Dimensions: L 115 x W 119.6 x H 209 cm
- Net/gross weight: 48.7 kg / 53 kg
- Max. weight capacity: 225 kg
- Colour: red
For barbell and dumbbell exercises, the right bench provides the foundation to a solid strength-training program. No one piece of equipment provides as much exercise versatility as a flat, incline and decline bench.
The BFFID10 lets you pull the pin on multiple starting positions for a variety of exercises and a varying degree of for each session.
- 12 starting positions: from a 10° negative decline to a 70° positive incline starting position
- Safety pins and bolts allow for easy adjustments, disassembly or permanent set up
- Can also be used in conjunction with preacher curl accessory
- No assembly required. Just open the box and start working out
- For private use only
- Dimensions: L 162.5 x W 55.9 x H 116.8 cm
- Net/gross weight: 15.5 kg / 18.6 kg
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- Colour: red, black upholstery
Designed to take you to super heavy workloads! Precision engineered of the highest quality components. Triple-plated chrome finish protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling.
The compact Olympic bar, 220 cm long, is ideal for private and commercial use.
- For olympic plates with ø50 mm
- 2 antislip handles
- Shoulder bolt collar mount
- 30 mm bar dia.
- 131 cm (ID) between collars
- 40 cm collar Length
- Dimensions: L 220 x W 7.5 x H 7.5 cm
- Net/gross weight: 20 kg / 22.2 kg
- Weight capacity: 270 kg
These simple but effective Olympic spring collars are designed for safety, and ensures that weight plates do not come off Olympic bars during use. This is a must have in any gym using Olympic bars.
Body-Solid uses the highest quality steel, to create spring collar clips that clamp reliably on the bar, won’t slide during a workout and have a longer shelf life than many less affordable collars on the market.
- Made of the highest quality spring steel possible
- Allow users super-fast weight plate changes
- Sold per pair
Quad-grip design guarantees safer and easier performance than any other plate on the market. Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to equipment, walls or floors.
Impact-resistant, these olympic plates will not split, crack or peel. They are also impervious to rusting, chipping, flaking or losing their color.
Easy to pick up when flat on floor due to the bulge at both sides of the plates. And the integrated stainless steel sleeve provides a smooth, secure fit.
- Olympic rubber plates, almost odorless
- 4 ergonomic handles for safety and better performance
- Stainless steel sleeve for better adjustment and gliding
- Easy take off when flat on the floor
- Accurate weight
- Impact restistant