Body-Solid Olympic Leverage Bench Package FID46PD
The new FID46 is based on a heavy gauge 7,5 cm round stock steel mainframe, with a 9-position seat and back pads that are a full 6,8 cm thick and will never bottom out.
Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, the FID46 works great in Power Racks, Smith Machines and the strongest leverage gym system in existence.
In addition to all the intense upper body exercises the FID46 delivers, the leg developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position.
Heavy-duty 7,5 cm steel mainframe with extra-wide base for maximum stability
- Full 6,8 cm seat and back pads
- Includes transport wheels
- Removable leg developer with upholstered 10 cm x 20 cm rollers and oversize brass bushings
- 2 Sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions
- Arched lying leg curl station for proper lower back support
- 9-position back pad with synchronized seat pad for fast, easy, fool-proof adjustments
- Dimensions: L 182.8 x W 71 x H 78.7 cm
- Net/gross weight : 42.18 kg / 54.4 kg
- Weight capacity : 270 kg
Designed to take you to super heavy workloads! Precision engineered of the highest quality components. Triple-plated chrome finish protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling.
The compact Olympic bar, 220 cm long, is ideal for private and commercial use.
- For olympic plates with ø50 mm
- 2 antislip handles
- Shoulder bolt collar mount
- 30 mm bar dia.
- 131 cm (ID) between collars
- 40 cm collar Length
- Dimensions: L 220 x W 7.5 x H 7.5 cm
- Net/gross weight: 20 kg / 22.2 kg
- Weight capacity: 270 kg
These simple but effective Olympic spring collars are designed for safety, and ensures that weight plates do not come off Olympic bars during use. This is a must have in any gym using Olympic bars.
Body-Solid uses the highest quality steel, to create spring collar clips that clamp reliably on the bar, won’t slide during a workout and have a longer shelf life than many less affordable collars on the market.
- Made of the highest quality spring steel possible
- Allow users super-fast weight plate changes
- Sold per pair
Quad-grip design guarantees safer and easier performance than any other plate on the market. Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to equipment, walls or floors.
Impact-resistant, these olympic plates will not split, crack or peel. They are also impervious to rusting, chipping, flaking or losing their color.
Easy to pick up when flat on floor due to the bulge at both sides of the plates. And the integrated stainless steel sleeve provides a smooth, secure fit.
- Olympic rubber plates, almost odorless
- 4 ergonomic handles for safety and better performance
- Stainless steel sleeve for better adjustment and gliding
- Easy take off when flat on the floor
- Accurate weight
- Impact restistant