The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column:
Functional training has its origins in rehabilitation. Physical therapists developed exercises that mimicked what patients did at home or work in order to return to their lives or jobs after an injury or surgery.
For strength exercises to effectively transfer to your everyday movements, several components of the training movement need to be similar to the actual performance movement. This includes coordination, types of muscular contractions (concentric, eccentric, isometric), speed of movement and range of motion. Properly applied, functional strength training may provide exercise variety and additional training benefits that more directly transfer improvements to real-life activities.
Standard resistance training machines are of limited use for functional training because their fixed patterns rarely mimic natural movements, and they focus the effort on a single muscle group, rather than engaging the stabilizers and peripheral muscles. The Body-Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column is extremely useful for functional training because it allows you to recruit all major muscle groups while moving in multiple planes.
The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column provide a smooth, continuous action which reduces the need for momentum to start repetitions and a constant tension on the muscle which makes peak-contraction possible at the top of each rep. This station is designed to help your people wishing to:
- Improve flexibility
- Increase core stability
- Improve balance and strength
- Develop and maintain sport-specific strength
- Mainframe 5 cm x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- 18 incremental adjustments for multiple positioning
- User-friendly one handed adjustments on vertical pulley system for quick workouts
- Pivoting quad pulley design allows full range of motion
- Dual handle design for isolateral movements
- Includes a 95 kg weight stack with a 140 kg weight stack option
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions : L 99 cm x W 117 cm x H 231 cm
- Weight: 201 kg
- Color: grey and black