There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The Spirit XT385 is a model that is perfect for intensive home use. The treadmill with a 3.0pk engine is very quiet, even when running. The handles on the sides and at the front, make sure you can hold yourself where you want. If you like to walk with a incline, then turn it into an exceptionally steep angle of 15%.
The computer of the new series of Spirit is very user-friendly. Outside the large variety of preset programs, you can also create your own program (User Program unlike his predecessors ). The clear LCD display ensures excellent readability during training and the model even offers you the possibility to play music through the speakers by connecting your mp3 player.
The Spirit XT385 is a high quality treadmill that is equipped with all comforts.
How to Use the Spiritfit App
- Console 19 cm blue backlit LCD screen to keep you informed and motivated
- Programs: hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, manual, user (2x), heart rate (2x)
- Feedback : time, distance, speed, elevation, calories, pace, laps, segment time and heart rate
- Heart rate contact & telemetric. Heart rate strap included
- Speed : 0,8 to 19,3 km/h
- Incline : 0 to 15%
- Motor : 3.25 hp
- Deck : 2,5 cm Phenolic, silicone lubricated, folding
- Belt : 51 cm x 147 cm
- Rollers : 7 cm
- Short lateral handrails, incline & speed controls on handlebars
- Commercial-grade structural steel frame, durable powder-coat paint
- Ideal for private and professional use (max 6 h / day)
- Dimensions product : L 199 x W 92 x H 143 cm
- Dimensions carton : L 212 x W 91.5 x H 39 cm
- NW / GW : 123 kg / 136 kg
- Max. user weight : 150 kg
Spirit Fitness XT385