Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users. For the deck we use a 2.5 cm reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck. This deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life. A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life. The rollers with a diameter of 7.6 cm are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This treadmill has the ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike.
- Console: large red-led matrix window w/20-character message center, and 4 separate led windows, w/ integrated reading rack
- Programs: hill, fat burn, cardio, calorie, 5K run, 10K run, interval, custom, Fit test (Gerkin protocol), manual, heart rate (2x)
- Console feedback: time, distance, calories, pace, speed, incline, pulse, and METs
- Heart rate: contact & telemetric
- Speed: 8 to 19.3 km/h
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Power: 120 volts (nema 5-20p electrical cord) 20 amp circuit recommended
- Drive motor: 4.0 hp ac drive w/grade h insulation
- Deck: 2.5 cm phenolic, double-sided, wax-coated
- Belt: 56 cm x 152.4 cm habasit® commercial, multi-ply
- Rollers: 7.6 cm
- Cushioning: 6 cushioned elastomers
- Handrail: sshort lateral, dipped tubing
- Frame: heavy-gauge high-strength steel w/ durable powder-coat paint, aluminum console masts
- For home and commercial use
- Dimensions: L 213.4 cm x W 89 cm x H 145 cm
- Dimensions: L 226.5 cm x W 96 cm x H 54.5 cm
- NW / GW: 181 kg / 190 kg
- Maximum user weight: 200 kg