The CB900 expounds on three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because it’s stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson PK poly-V® belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The adjustments of the handlebars and seat in two directions along with SPD dual pedal design, and easy to maneuver “L” adjustment handles provide a comfortable fit for any size rider. The premium ISIS bottom bracket cartridge features ten splines that ensure greater surface area contact, a sturdier connection, and less maintenance than a traditional square joint. This bottom bracket cartridge is used on high end bicycles. These attributes ensure top performance for the life of the product.
- Needle bearings that encompass the flywheel and pedal/crank joint promote quiet, fluid rotation.
- Splined receiver for the pedal cranks enhances stability and requires less maintenance than a square receiver.
- Heavy duty 20 kg steel flywheel with a concave groove on the inner edge of the perimeter to disperse sweat
- Industrial Grade Hutchinson PK Poly V® Belt
- Rotary Knob, micro-Adjustments
- Closed cell foam with multiple hand position design
- Adjustable Velo® racing saddle
- Dual function: SPD & Toe cage
- Easy to adjust “L” handles
- Durable Powder-Coat Paint prevent scratches and corrosion
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions product : L 107 x W 54 x H 103 cm
- Dimensions carton : L 110.5 x W 22.5 x H 106.5 cm
- NW / GW : 69 kg / 70 kg
- Max. user weight : 150 kg
Spirit Fitness CB900