TheCE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 51 cm stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 13.6 kg flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- 13.5 kg flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Bar graph integrated into the console
- Turbo Cooling fan
- C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and WebRacing® software.
- Contact & telemetric heart rate
- 10 training programs
- 40 Levels of resistance
- Large Blue-LED matrix Window w/ 20-Character Message Center
- Ergonomic padded pedals, integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable
- Dual handlebar sensors
- Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel
- Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Ideal for home and commercial use (max 6 h / day)
- Dimensions: L 198 cm x W 70 cm x H 170 cm
- NW / GW weight: 111 kg / 124 kg
- Maximum user weight: 200 kg
- Console: time, distance, calories, watts, speed, RPM, pulsation, METS
- 10 programs: 2 cardio (standard and automatic), hill, fat-burn, cardio, strength, interval, test fitness & manual
Spirit Fitness CE800