SOLE Fitness Recumbent Cycle LCR
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for semi-commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
- The indestructible LCR’s recumbent frame is built from about 56.5 kg of steel tubing and sealed with a layer of aluminum.
- The machine weighs about 68 kg and has a 150 kg weight capacity. It can be moved with help from transport wheels that will drop when the back is raised.
- The LCR Bike has a 14 kg flywheel. This helps provides a smooth ride and an appropriate range of resistance for all skill levels.
- Frame: Heavy steel tubing with aluminum shrouds
- Pedals: Oversized, ergonomic with 2 degree inversion
- Seat: adjustments Forward and back it also has an adjustable back.
- Resistance: 40 magnetic resistance levels
- Hand pulse: Yes
- Chest belt: Not included
- Cooling fan: Yes
- Flywheel weight: 14 kg
- Crank length: 16.5 cm
Computer display: 25.6 cm TFT LCD
Console feedback: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, incline, program
Programs: 6 pre-set, 2 HRC, 1 custom, 1 Fit-test, manual
- Product: L 144 x l 74 x H 128 cm
- Carton: L 144.8 x l 45.7 x H 76.2 cm
- Net weight: 63 kg
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Frame: lifetime
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear parts: 6 months