The Sole Fitness Hometrainer B74 offers both comfort and challenge, making it a valuable addition to the Bodytrading range of Hometrainers. The relatively light weight, durability, easy of use and small footprint, make the Sole Fitness Hometrainer B74 the perfect tool for anyone with these needs for a hometrainer.
The Sole Fitness Hometrainer B74 comes with 20 resistance levels and an 8kg flywheel. This combination creates a nice, fluent transition between different resistance levels. The ergonomic design of the Sole hometrainers is unique because of the specific design of the pedals. Because the pedals are designed with a 2° incline, they prevent pain in your knees and feet. Furthermore, the comfortable gel saddle is easily adjustable, both horizontally and vertically.
The bright 19cm LCD display has built-in speakers, a fan and a bottle holder. It comes with 10 challenging programs to choose from: 5 pre-set programs, 2 User programs, 2 HRC programs and 1 manual program. Heart rate monitoring is possible through heartrate sensors in the handlebars and a free chestband that is included.
- Footprint : 121.9 x 58.5 x 137.8 cm
- Item Weight : 40 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 130 kg
- Carton Dimensions: 124 x 59 x 71 cm
- Shipping Weight : 47 kg
Controls & Features:
- Heart Rate Monitor: Hand pulse grips, chest strap compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Programs: 2
- Manual Programs: 1
- Resistance: ECB
- Audio System: Built-in speakers (MP3 Compatible)
- Console Display: 23 cm Blue LCD
- Display Feedback: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, RPM, level, laps, HR