Sole Fitness Cardio Climber CC81
The resistance dial on the console allows users to toggle back and forth between high intensity intervals and rest periods. Also conveniently placed water bottle holders, tablet holder and bluetooth capabilities give the users all the necessary comforts to keep pushing through the workout. Easy push pin adjustable handlebars, with 4 different height settings, give users with varying heights the flexibility they need to adjust the machine to their liking, instead of the other way around. Looking to tone your triceps and biceps, keep the handles front facing...or to switch your focus to the deltoids, adjust the handles to face outward. The variance in your workouts will help keep your workouts fresh and your muscles challenged.
- Designed for High Intensity Interval Training or for toning/training workouts
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a tablet holder and built in water bottle holders.
- Resistance knob design makes increasing or decreasing the resistance a simple and easy process.
- Adjustable Handles push pin design that makes changing the feel and stretch of your workout a quick and painless process.
- Integrated tablet holder allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- Bluetooth Technology Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress.
- The strong Frame uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handle placements, to help provide workout variance.
Resistance: ECB, dial knob
Drive system: Front
Pedals: 38 cm, 2 degree inward slope
Handles: Adjustable, multi-position handle placements
Flywheel weight: 11 kg
Heart rate monitoring: Pulse grips & chest strap compatible
Chest Strap: Included
Tablet/Phone holder: Yes
Water bottle holder: Yes
Screen: 12.7 x 7.6 cm LCD display
Console feedback: N/A
Programs: 6 pre-set, 2 custom, 2 HRC
Sound system: Yes
- Product: L 150 x W 78.7 x H 218.4 cm
- Carton: L 147.3 x W 56 x H 101.6 cm
- Net weight: 120.2 kg
- Max. user weight: 180 kg
- Frame: lifetime
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear parts: 6 months