The Evocardio Upright bike UB410 is a solid upright bike that is more than complete within this price range. Thanks to a sturdy construction and a high magnetic resistance system, you can enjoy a stable and silent workout. A comfortable position is within reach thanks to the fully adjustable seat. Using the pop- pin system allows you to set the height of the seat to the desired position within seconds. In addition, the seat in the horizontal direction is also adjustable, which is a comfortable position for performance.
The computer of the Evocardio UB410 is equipped with several useful features. The resistance is adjustable in 16 levels. For those who want to train effectively, the heart rate control program can be a useful tool. You can measure your heart rate using the built-in heart rate sensors or using the free included chest strap. Your heart rate along with other workout data including time, distance and calories are displayed on the large backlit LCD screen of the computer.
In short, the Evocardio UB410 is a modern bike with a turdy construction and an extensive computer that is hard to beat in this price range!
- Backlit LCD console
- Feedback: RPM, calories, time, distance, pulse, level, speed, segment time, program, watts
- Heart rate contact & telemetric, heart rate strap included
- Training programs: manual, P1-P12, user 0-3, 1 HR
- 16 resistance levels
- Power: plug-in, 24V
- 5.8 kg flywheel
- Forward and backward seat adjustment
- Cooling fan
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength steel frame, durable powder-coat paint
- Ideal for home use (max 6 h/day)
- Dimensions: L 95 cm x W 60 cm x H 146 cm
- Weight: 32 kg
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg