Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Large Blue-LED Matrix Window
- Turbo Cooling fan
- Dual-spring seat of high durometer foam
- Vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction
- Ergonomic padded pedals, integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable
- Integrated transport wheels
- C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control with WebRacing® software.
- 13,5 kg flywheel
- Contact & telemetric heart rate
- 10 training programs
- 40 levels of resistance
- 20-Character Message Center
- Dual-Spring Cushioned seat easy adjustable
- Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel
- Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Ideal for home and commercial use (max 6 h / day)
- Dimensions: L 108 cm x W 55 cm x H 136 cm
- Dimensions: L 114 cm x W 49 cm x H 76 cm
- NW / BW: 52 kg / 60 kg
- Maximum user weight: 200 kg
- Console: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulsation, METS
- 10 programs: 2 cardio (standard and automatic), Hill, FatBurn, Cardio, Strength, interval, test Fitness & manual
Spirit Fitness CE800